Google+

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother of all Blog Hops Day 2

Welcome to the 3rd annual Mother of All Blog Hops event sponsored by There She Goes Clear Stamps! First of all thank you for joining in the fun! Today is the second day from the big event in which we (customers and trendsetters!) will be featuring some of out favorite There She Goes Clear Stamp sets! Not only that, but we're also going  to give YOU a chance to win some fabulous prizes! To find out how, please go to the There She Goes' Blog and read the simple instructions.
Today I am the happy customer that will feature Birdie Wishes stamp set. I love the stamps that it contains and also the sweet sentiments. And the very good part is that you can use it not only for *happy birthday* cards but also for *Christmas* cards! Today I will share with you both kinds of cards. 
Now on to my cards. Let me present you firs the card that I made for a special birthday that is approaching. I am not going to say which one because that person could read my post and I will spoil all the fun (*wink*). 
Aren't those birdies sweet? I think they are so I decided also to use them for a background on a little note card. I could use this one to let special messages to my boyfriend, don't you think? 
Ok... now on to my third card of today! I thought to my self I have to let you see also the *Christmas* part of this lovely stamp set. So even if I am not in a *Christmas* cards mood, I did my best to make this one here for you today.
I hope you enjoyed visiting me today and now please click on the InLinks below and follow it to the next blog!



Have fun in the hop!
Hugs!
Alina

58 comments:

  1. Two very sweet cards! Love your distressing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These birds are so cute. Love the possibilities you have with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute projects! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both so gorgeous Alina! I love the first for it's colours and layout and the second for the use of space and the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those birds are sooooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Such CUTIE cards!! I LOVE the FUN details!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! Love how different they are. I really like that you cut out that flower as a backdrop on the first one. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those birds are too cute! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, some great designs with this stamp set. I love the two birds holding the twine, on your first card, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All very cute - your little Christmas card is absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards, gorgeous papers you chose too :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, liked different versions of the same set, that is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, all the creations are so lovely!!
    TFS
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful job on all your cards. This is a very adaptable set and you did it real justice. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, love how you used the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a cute use of birds and I love the sentiments....

    ReplyDelete
  17. These cards are fabulous! I love the paper you used on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these cards and the color choices are great!
    Jill
    http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty! Love that paper on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  20. really nice cards...cute birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great job on both cards - they are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, thanks for showing the many ways of stretching a birdie stamp !!! These are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute birdies! Love how you used them so creatively! My fave is the Christmas one ...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great cards...nice to see your Christmas one.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What great use of the stamp! love the different cards!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute birdies and great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such Wonderful cards! This is such a Sweet image and so versatile too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such cute cards Alina! Those birds are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  29. SO adorable Alina! Love the papers and that tag is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cute cards, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the first card! Very sweet and love the floral paper!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nice job showcasing these adorable birdies. Love the distressing and the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  33. great way to show off the birdies - I love the Christmas one would never think to use birds for that.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Those birdies are adorable. You did a great job with them.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow...I feel spoiled! So many gorgeous cards to look at. Nicely done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Gorgeous cards Alina, love the versatility of these stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. What fabulous samples you created with this set! Each card is so pretty and unique, lovely work!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion