Google+

Monday, May 14, 2012

Thank you kindly

Hope you had a great time at the MOABH 2012 blog hop yesterday. If you missed it here is a link to my post.
This weekend was Mother's Day weekend celebrated in the USA. With all the Mother's Day cards that were posted all over the blog land I got into the spirit again and created a card thinking of my mother. In Romania we celebrated this special holiday on 8th of March but I think I can get used to celebrate it twice in the same year... or even better... every weekend in the year ;).
Now on to my card... I cased the beautiful card shown as inspiration over at CASE Study Challenge blog. It is the first time when I tried to stamp an image with two different colors and I loved how it turned out. On the stamped image I layered a sheet of transparent paper.The label is cut with Spellbinder labels dies and he sentiment is Layers Of Color. I was very happy to find this sentiment that suits just perfect with my card.
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs!
Alina

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, your card is so soft and pretty! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the softness the vellum added. Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion