Google+

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cheers to you

I made this card a while ago for a sketch challenge but unfortunately I didn't get to post it. And since it has been quiet around here I thought it would be the right moment.
I made this card using the "A drink a day" stamp set from There She Goes Clear stamps. I have this stamp set for a while now but the funny thing is I never used this particular stamp till now.
The design papers are from Travel collection from Glitz. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!
Alina



4 comments:

  1. I really like the design and cheerfulnes of this card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red flowers so pretty! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment over at Pixie Dust Paperie, sorry about the error, the sale ends 30th June, not 20th.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion