Google+

Friday, June 8, 2012

Handmade with love

Since I discovered Moxie Fab World I am in love with their challenges and the gorgeous inspiration cards that they have. Unfortunately I don't have much time for creating these days and the truth is I don't feel very inspired to create since there are so many things to do around the house. Our current big project is to arrange the garden before we go in the business trip again. Yap...we will fly to Denmark in 18th of June so there isn't that much time left to do all what we wanna do around here.
Anyhow...at the Moxie Fab World there is another challenge going on and I wanted to give it a try: The Gingham Challenge
Actually it was very hard for me to find some gingham pattern around... but than I was very happy to find this ribbon that I always moved from a place to another because I never found the right moment to use it. The ribbon is wired so it was very easy to make some kind ruffles with it. The diecuts are from Tilda company and I think the paper is from My Minds Eye. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!
Alina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to here your opinion