Google+

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I love you

Good evening Ladies!
It's been a while since I've last posted. Sorry for that... but I was busy around the house having guests and painting the garden shield  and planting flowers and so on...
But now I am back with a card for you. I had so much fun making it. Here it is:
Do you like it? Well... I do (*wink*). 
The inspiration for this card comes from the Romance Card by Els Brige. I loved her card the minute I saw it so I told myself  I have to create something for the Spatter Technique Challenge that is hosted by the Moxie Fab World. For my card I used some washi tape and some paper roses that I bought while in Denmark. Actually I am not really sure it is washi tape... but it is sort of like that. I loved  the design of these two tapes and I think they go well together. The sentiment is from Layers of Color Art Stamps. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!
Alina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to here your opinion