Google+

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Buzzzzz

Yup... loooong loooong time. I know and I am sorry for that, but the summer is killing me. Don't understand me wrong...I love summer... but it is tooo hot and that I don't like. And I am struggling to keep the flowers alive so I don't have much time to craft. And the truth to be told I not so in the mood for that...and that is sad. 
But last night I got the power to do a card. It seems that it is in the trends to do a card with hexagons so I had to try it also...and it is quite fun. I enjoyed makeing it. Unfortunately the pictures are not so good.

I used the Bee happy stamp set from There She Goes.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great week!
Alina


3 comments:

  1. Awwww...this is sooooo cute! Just love the bright yellow!

    P/s: The summer heat kinda kills the mood for anything eh? Same here.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, Alina! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love the little bees buzzin' about!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion