Google+

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Happy bird day


As promised in the previous post I am back with a new card for today. It is a card inspired by Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. Isn't this sketch just wonderful? I loved it so I thought to try it out. It's the first time when I make a card for this challenge (*wink*).


This weekend I was very happy that I got to go shopping for craft supplies at a nice store here in Copenhagen. I purchased lots of stuff. And the good thing about this shopping trip was that I found lots of stuff on sale... on 70% off sale... I also am very happy to have purchased some Prima Marketing Mini Paper Pads: En Francais and Songbird. I fell in love with the Songbird paper pad so I had to try it first. The En Francais paper pad I am planning to use it after the trip to Paris that we are planning for september.
So... let me show you my creation - it's all about birds...


Supplies: papers from the Songbird paper pad and There She Goes  Birdie Wishes Stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by!
Alina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to here your opinion