Google+

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy holidays

Woow! It's the third post in a row! Can you believe it? I hope I can keep up with this so please keep fingers crossed.
For today I have a great assignment to do at home: to find a spot in my craft room where to install the "picture corner". Don't get excited for me, I will improvise a "photo tent" of my own: some white cardboard and a couple of lamps with cold light. And of course I should have the tripod near by. If I will manage to find such a spot and "install" it, I will show pictures of it. Till than, bear with me with this low quality pictures. 
Now let's begin with what I wanted to show you...
I've told you I had a creative weekend ;) Here is the card I've created for MFTWSC99. I used their layout but unfortunately I don't  have any of their die-namics.


 
 The stamps are from Snowy Days stamp set from There She Goes.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!
Alina

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love all the little finishing touches and the colours work well. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the groovy design on this card! That image is a riot and how wonderfully colored up. I think it's a terrific holiday card. :)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion