Google+

Monday, November 26, 2012

Into the Christmas spirit


Hello hello! I'm kind of back, or at least I hope so. This past weekend I was in a crafting mood so I created some new cards. I also spent the Saturday painting some metal boxes and an old small cabinet which I will show you later on this week.
Today I will present you a card that I made for Case Study Challenge #118. I love the inspiration card so here is my take. I used 4 different sets of stamps for this card. The sentiment and the bird are from Birdie Wishes stamp set from There She Goes Clear Stamps, and also the snowflakes are from the same company but different stamp set: Snowy Days. On the card there are also 2 different kinds of flourishes but I don't know the name of the stamps sets they are from.
Here is a close up of the card:
I wish you a good day and a great week!
Hugs!
Alina

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I like your CAS card a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sweet little birdie and unique Christmas design :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion