Google+

Friday, December 28, 2012

Case Study Challenge #122

Christmas has passed and now we are preparing for New Years Eve, but in the meantime some crafting doesn't hurt anyone. Today I finally finished the journal cover that I had begun earlier this year and I am very pleased with it so I decided to share it with you. Sorry about the bad pictures.



For the hearts I used stenciles and some modeling paste and let it dry in shape.
The butterflies were cut with the Sizzix butterfly dies. I love this set of dies. I just bought it and I am very anctious to use it in other projects too.

I am entering this mixed media cover to Case Study Challenge #122.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day and a happy new year!
Alina