Google+

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Altered art

 Last week I was a little melancholic about Paris and the trip we took there last September so I thought I would do a little canvas dedicated to Paris. Here it is:
  
I draw the Eiffel Tower by hand with the pencil at first and than with the Promarkers. The stamp is a Nina B stamp from the love collection. I used acrylic paint for the background and some gesso of course. Some of the flowers are die cut with Sizzix dies and others are from a mix and match kind of floral pack.
I am entering this work to the Get Altered Challenge

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!
Alina


6 comments:

  1. This is a really stunning canvas, Alina - I love the sepia colours, reflecting your melancholia, but then those gorgeous pops of red which show how you feel about Paris! A beautiful make. Thanks so much for playing along with us at eclectic Paperie.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it. I tend to forget about adding flower/3D embellishments to my canvas. This is truly beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at eP's Get Altered Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alina ...wow...gorgeous, love the feeling you have evoked!!!
    Thank you so much for joining us over at eclectic paperie .
    Hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, Alina! Love your clusters of flowers and how you spelled out PARIS. Thanks for joining us at eclectic Paperie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely canvas, Alina!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling, darling, darling! I adore your canvas, so precious! Wonderful creation! Thank you so much for playing along with the eclectic Paperie Get Altered Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion