Google+

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

BFF's

Today I want to share with you a card using another Tiddly Inks digi stamp. I am a newbie in the art of coloring so bear with me till I improve my skills.
I am learning to color with ProMarkers because I find them more user friendly than other marker brands and they are perfect match for the paper I can find around here. 
For the background I used a flower stencil and Tim Holz distress ink pad. The sentiment is from There She Goes Clear Stamps and I found it to be a perfect match for this gorgeous Tiddly Inks stamp.
I wanna enter this card to the current challenge from Passion for ProMarkers. Current theme is to use your favourite combo color on the card. My favourite color is green (I have a green studio, remember?) and here I paired it with some shades of pink. I think they look lovely on that flowery background.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!
Alina

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous alina.i love the sweet girls and your colouring is beautiful.
    thanks for joining in my challenge this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion