Google+

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Books of Love

Unity stamps
Today we will talk about books. What is the last book that you read? My last book was The Paris Wife by Paula McLain. It's a wonderful book about Ernest Hemingway, his first wife and their life in Paris in the '20s. I read it after seeing Midnight in Paris (the movie) and after visiting Paris and I was enchanted by the world described there. For my next visit in Paris, I will take the book and walk on the artists steps to see Paris in their way. If you also read the book please let me know and share with me what you loved/not loved about it.
Now onto the card that I wanna share with you today.
Did I say I love the December Kit of the month from Unity? Well...I do! It has such beautiful stamps in it! These are also from the same kit.
Unity stamp
And I love the sentiment. Do you agree with it?
unity stamp
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!
Alina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to here your opinion