Google+

Monday, January 28, 2013

Enjoy your trip

The other day I saw some beautiful Tiddly Inks digital stamps so I did a purchase. They also have the freebie   category where you can find these beautiful suitcases. Aren't they adorable? I purchased them also for a later use ( for example when someone goes on a trip and you wanna wish them a nice trip). And guess what? My good friend Laura and her husband are going on a trip to Paris so I thought I would surprise them with this card.
The papers are from BoBunny Detour collection and the sentiment is made and printed by me. 
In the picture below you can see that I cut some circles from the rest of a 6x6 paper and layerd them on the ones in the background for a more dimensional and interesting look.
I am entering this card to the Case Study Challenge #125.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great week!
Alina


3 comments:

  1. Great card, I love the papers you used! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, great design and wonderful earthy colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you popped up the map circles! Cool effect! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion