Google+

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hugs and Happy New Year

This is my first post of 2013 so I will begin with wishing everybody a happy new year! May your year be filled with happiness, success and health!

I begun my year in a ski trip with my lovely fiance and some friends in Kopaonic, Serbia. I was very lovely surprised by this ski resort. It's very beautiful and has lots of beginer slopes. Just perfect for me! I begun skiing last year during our trip to Austria and now, beeing only the second year I was very happy about the easy slopes. I was also very pleased about the sunny weather and all the lovely coffee shops near the slopes. I enjoyed reading in the sun. I even finished a book that I highly recommend: The Paris Wife. A very good book!
Now that I am back home I was very happy to craft again. I just finished a card using the Decontructing Sketch No. 83.  
For this card I used My Mind's Eye designer paper and sizzix dies. I am happy to report that the closest craft shop now imports also sizzix dies so I filled my stash of dies with some lovely butterflies. Soon you will see more projects with them.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!
Alina

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely! I like your interpretation of the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion