Google+

Friday, January 11, 2013

My crafting space

As I was telling you in a previous post, I moved to a new house somewhere in April last year. And since than I have my own crafting space... yupiii. I am so glad to have this space where I can close the door and no visitor can see the mess behind and I don't have to clean it every time I go to bed or somebody visits us. So much easy this way.
I am sharing this space with my dear fiance because he also needs a desk. In the previous places we lived we had a big desk which we were supposed to share, but you know how much space a crafter needs so he ended up with his laptop on the couch in the living room. Now he is very happy to have a desk separated from mine so I don't enter his desk space.
So here we go: Welcome to my craft space!
As you can see in the first picture, my space is near the window so I can have more light and sun.
Our desks are separated by some IKEA Expedits just to be sure nobody is passing through ;).

My Big Shot is sitting near the trimmer on another ikea cabinet.








 The wall in front of me when I sit at my desk:

This is at the back of my desk chair:
 And here is the guests bed with pillows made by my mama:

Hope you like the visit to my craft room. If you have any storage ideas or ways to improve it please share them with me.
Have a great day!
Alina

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Ce minunat este sa ai propriul tau spatiu de creatie! Sa stii ca te invidiez pentru asta :D Foarte frumos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce frumos e amenajat! Si ce ordine e... <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrat's on your own fabulous space! I love it. I can see where his desk will come in handy for your overflow...lol. It's a lovely space to create and I am happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE your craft corner. Everything is in right place, the colors are great, your tools are wonderful, I can almost feel the creativity that flows around in there ....loved it by all !
    By the way :do you sell sizzix shapes somewhere in Ro ? if yes, can I get a link for your shop , please ? thanks. :)
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super frumos spatiul tau. elegant si simplu. te invidiez :P

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion