Google+

Friday, January 18, 2013

Paris - je t'aime

Just in case you haven't noticed yet, I will make a confession: I have an obsession with Paris and Tour Eiffel - I love Paris! So here it is another Paris card.
Last night when I came back from work I found at my doorstep a package. It was my fist Kit of the Month from Unity and I was very happy about it. And guess why did I subscribe? Well, of course - because of this beautiful stamp with Tour Eiffel! Very very beautiful!
So here it is the hole card:
For the background I also used a stamp from this stamp set.  The heart with the butterfly is also from the same set. I love this Kit Of The Month. As you can see, you can use it to make a card - all you need are some inks, white cardboard, some flowers and some pearls.
And because I stamped my own background, I will enter this card to the Moxie Fab Challenge - Make your own background paper.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!
Alina

2 comments:

  1. Buna Alina !
    Am primit un premiu de la Gordana de la Quilled Paper Paradise si acum e randul meu sa-l dau mai departe.
    Te astept pe blogul meu unde ai un premiu ca semn de apreciere pentru munca si creativitatea ta. Sper sa-ti placa.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alina! Thanks for linking this up to the Make Your Own Background Paper Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion