Google+

Monday, March 11, 2013

Best birthday ever

On Saturday, Laura's great husband turned 30. This had to be celebrated in a  great manner so their good friend DJ asked me to make 2 greeting cards for him. Today I will show you the first card I made.
Sambata, sotul Laurei a implinit frumoasa varsta de 30 de ani. Acest eveniment a trebuit sarbatorit cu mare fast asa ca bunul lor prieten DJ m-a rugat sa creez 2 felicitari. Azi va prezint prima dintre ele.
For this card I printed out the free sentiment from Paper Crafts.
Pentru aceasta felicitare am printat sentimentul pus la dispozitie de catre Paper Crafts.

Thanks for stopping by!
Multumesc pentru vizita!
Alina

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and Beautiful colors Alina..
    Visited from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card! Love all the cute small tags. Thank you so much for joining us at Make It Monday this week.... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries is #214.

    I would love to have you visit my blog,  My Art... Healing The Soul and become a follower.

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion