Google+

Monday, March 18, 2013

Big news

I have a big news to share with you today! I am one of the new design team members for Stamp'n'doodle. Yupiii! I am very excited for the new adventure it the crafting world. 
Pentru azi am sa va spun o veste foarte frumoasa! Sunt una din noile membre ale echipei de design ale Stamp'n'doodle. Yupiii! Sunt foarte incantata de aceasta noua aventura din lumea handmade.

Every Wednesday a new challenge will be posted on the Stamp'n'doodle blog! I will also have a sample prepared for it. Hope to see your creation there!
In fiecare miercuri o noua provocare va fi lansata pe blogul Stamp'n'doodle! Voi avea si eu o mostra pentru provocare. Sper sa va vad creatiile acolo!

 
Have a great week! 
Sa aveti o saptamana minunata!
Alina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to here your opinion