Google+

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bookmark addiction

Today I have a super quick post for you 'cause it's Sunday and the meal is boiling in the kitchen (*wink*). Do you remember the coloring tutorial that I presented at the end of February? Well... I've finally used that image on something and that something is a bookmark.
Azi am pentru voi un post foarte scurt pentru ca e duminica si mancarea fierbe in bucatarie. Va amintiti de tutorialul de colorat pe care l-am prezentat in februarie? In sfarsit am folosit acea imagine la ceva si acel ceva este un semn de carte.
I am entering this bookmark to Tiddly Inks Anything But A Card Challenge.
Inscriu acest semn de carte la provocarea celor de la Tiddliy Inks.

Thanks for stopping by!
Multumesc pentru vizita!
Alina

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful bookmark and wonderful colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that beautiful bookmark! Thanks for playing at Tiddly Inks Challenge!
    Hugs, Vili M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. M-am uitat cui i-a oferit Sorana premiul de blog primit de la mine.Imi place mult blogul tau, felul deosebit in care faci felicitarile.Iti voi urmari postarile .PUP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alina... this is absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE the romantic and elegant feel to the book mark!! Totally stunning!! Thank you so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks... Good Luck!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my Alina this is just perfect hunny, what an awesome bookmark and its so beautiful too. I love the paper peicing on her dress.
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so gorgeous! I love the colors and the paper piecing. :D So glad that you finally got to use the image, I have several colored images too that I just haven't gotten around to using. Thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous bookmark Alina! I love the red, lace and pearls- they go together perfectly and the perfect backdrop to your image :) Thanks so much for playing with us at Tiddly Inks...hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous bookmark Alina! I love the red, pearls and lace- they go together beautifully and are the perfect background for your image :) Thanks for playing at Tiddly Inks...hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion