Google+

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Easter decor

Moxie Fab World is having a challenge with the theme Spring Home Decor. So I thought I give it a try. I combined it with Tim Holtz Tattered Floral challenge.
Moxie Fab Wold are o provocare cu tema decor de primavara la care m-am hotarat sa particip. Am combinat aceasta provocare cu cea a lui Tim Holtz.
First I painted a white sheet of paper with red food coloring and than diecut it into pieces.
Pentru inceput am colorat o coala alba cu colorant alimentar rosu, diluat cu apa dupa care am taiat hartia folosind Tattered Floral Die.
I assembled the flowers and glued them on sticks. I attached some felt leafs and arranged them in a small flower pot. I thought it would be a great Easter decor so I die cut a bunny also.
Am asamblat florile si le-am lipit pe bete. Am atasat frunze din fetru si le-am aranjat intr-un  ghiveci mic. M-am gandit ca ar fi un decor frumos de Pasti asa ca am decupat si un ieputas.
 Now the Easter decor is ready to be put on your Easter table or anywhere you like.
Acum decorul de Pasti e gata sa fie pus pe masa de Pasti sau in orice parte a casei doresti.

Thanks for stopping by!
Multumesc pentru vizita!
Alina

17 comments:

  1. Great Easter decor! I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a lovely display! The flowers are gorgeous...but I'm partial to that 'chocolate' bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty!! I love how it stands out with the off-white pottery!! I'd love to display this in my home! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely spring decor piece!! The flowers are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful Spring bouquet ~ just in time for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is sooooo cute, good luck in the TH contest, it's a winner! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this sweet arrangement - very subtle Easter theme with a Spring feel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty bouquet - I like the way you arranged the paper flowers in the pot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your bunny and flower arrangement.
    Makes me think spring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this pot of flowers and the still life you created, Alma! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful flowers and bunny. They would be great on the Easter table. Like the use of food color for the flowers, I haven't tried that yet, I well now. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. THe bunny looks very happy in his little garden.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable decor and love the flowers you made.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty display for an Easter table, very nice hostess gift, Ali!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too cute! Love your project! Found you by your Moxie Fab entry!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super Cute flowers and I adore that bunny!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. GORGEOUS display piece! Good luck in the Moxie Fab challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion