Google+

Thursday, March 14, 2013

For the granny

I know 8th of march is far away now, but I just couldn't help myself not to show you this card I did for a granny.
Stiu ca 8 martie a trecut deja, dar nu m-am putut abtine sa nu va arat aceasta felicitare pe care am facut-o pentru o bunica.
 
I printed the sentiment myself and cut it with Spellbinders Fancy Tags dies. The flowers were cut with Sizzix Framelits dies. Also the background is stamped with stamps from the same pack as the Sizzix dies.
Mesajul l-am printat si l-am taiat folosind Spellbinders Fancy Tags, florile sunt taiate cu Sizzix Framelits, iar fundalul l-am stampilat cu stampile din acelasi set de la Sizzix.

Thanks for stopping by!
Multumesc pentru vizita!
Alina

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card love the die cuts, with the added flowers
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion