Google+

Thursday, March 21, 2013

[ FRAGILE ]

Two posts in a day, two days in a row... This is a miracle and it doesn't happen very often. Hopefully it will...
Doua postari in aceeasi zi, doua zile la rand... Aceasta este o minune si nu se intampla prea des. Eu totusi sper ca se va intampla mai des.
Yesterday I was in the mood for some crafting so I decided to use this lovely chevron sheet of paper together with some stamps from the Unity January KOTM. Since I'm using chevron pattern I will enter the card for the Moxie Fab Wold Chevron Challenge.
Ieri am avut inspiratie pentru lucru manual asa ca am decis sa folosesc aceast model de hartie impreuna cu cateva stampile din kitul de ianuarie de la Unity Stamps. Pentru ca folosesc acest model de hartie, voi inscrie aceasta felicitare la provocarea Moxie Fab Wold Chevron.
Thanks for stopping by!
Multumesc pentru vizita!
Alina

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Alina,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment! I love your card. I have that stamp from Unity and was wondering how I might use it. Your card has inspired me. I may be a week before I can get started, but you have given me a creative boost. Thanks!

    You are a wonderful addition to our Stamp-N-Doodle Team
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alina, I would recommend that you disable word verification. It is fine for just your personal blog, but as a DT member, you will find that it discourages comments on your blog. You can turn on comment moderation which is a better control mechanism!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Alina! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion