Google+

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Stamp'n'Doodle Challenge - Easter

This week at Stamp'n'doodle Challenge it's Easter time. I don't celebrate Easter till 5th of May - the Orthodox Easter, but it's never to early to share a holiday card.
In aceasta saptamana la provocarea Stamp'n'Doodle e timpul pentru Pasti. Eu nu sarbatoresc Pastele pana in 5 mai - Pastele Ortodox, dar niciodata nu e prea devreme pentru o felicitare de sarbatoare.
Hope to see your creations linked in the challenge.
Sper sa va vad creatiile cu aceasta tema.

Thanks for stopping by!
Multumesc pentru vizita!
Alina

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and I love the kind of vintage feel to it.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion