Google+

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Kiddo!

Today is the birthday of my sweet and talented cousin "kiddo" who you can find here. Happy Birthday Kiddo! Have a wonderful celebration!
Azi este ziua de nastere a scumpei si talentatei mele verisoare pe care o puteti vizita aici. La multi ani kiddo! Sa ai o zi minunata!
Because it's a special occasion, I made a special card.
 Fiind o ocazie speciala am pregatit o felicitare speciala.
For it I used the sketch provided by MFT stamp to win challenge and all the diecuts are from Sizzix. The papers are from Prima Marketing Bird Song collection.
Pentru felicitare am folosit schita furnizata de provocarea de pe blogul MFT si toate matritele de taiere sunt de la Sizzix. Hartia folosita e din colectia Bird Song de la Prima Marketing.
Thanks for visiting!
Multumesc pentru vizita!
Alina



12 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous and I love the layering of all the elements as well as the shabby chic feel.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute! Saw it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Alina! Great mix of patterned paper and that pom pom trim is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautifully put together! Love your choice of soft colors and feminine details, it's such a lovely version of the sketch! I spotted your card on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, anyone would to happy to receive. Saw it on Make it Monday and had to come over for a look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and feminine! Love your details and design Alina. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful card. I love all the different layers and your colour combination is lovely. I love the bobbled lace.
    I spotted your card on the MIM blog.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is Gorgeous and Beautiful colors. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty colours on your card, I like the layered circles.

    Saw you at MIM, I'm there at 13 this week feel free to visit my little fairy tree house.

    Cheers,
    Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this card of Yours! Saw it on MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just lovely... beautiful layering and color combination! I stopped in from MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are #2 and #212.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and My Art... Healing The Soul and become a follower.

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion