Google+

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Stamp'n'doodle Challenge - Anything goes

Long time no see friends. Sorry about that. I am in a very stressful period since the wedding approaches and I still have some things to do and some stuff to decide regarding the wedding reception. But on this subject I will talk later with you.
De multa vreme nu ne-am mai vazut dragilor. Imi pare rau. Momentan trec printr-o perioada foarte stresanta deoarece ziua nuntii se apropie si inca am lucruri de facut si decizii de luat in legatura cu petrecerea. Mai multe pe acest subiect am sa va impartasesc mai tarziu.
Now I just wanted you to know that there is a new challenge over the Stamp'n'doodle Challenge blog.
It's anything goes! I can't wait to see your creations!
Acum am vrut doar sa va aduc la cunostinta faptul ca pe blogul Stamp'n'Doodle gasiti o noua provocare! De data asta se accepta orice fara restrictii! Abea astept sa va vad creatiile!
I prepared a card for you today using a gorgeous Stamp'n'Doodle digi stamp:
Azi am pregatit o felicitare folosing o frumoasa stampila digitala de la Stamp'n'Doodle:
 
Happy crafting everybody!
Spor la creat!
Alina

2 comments:

  1. Loving the vintage design of this creation. Good luck with the wedding planning.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion