Google+

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Stamp'n'Doodle pretty in pink

Sorry for not posting sooner but I've been busy with my wedding invites. No, I haven't finished them yet but I sure will this week. I also have prepared some great projects to show you, but that is for the end of the week. Currently I am in Sibiu, which is a very nice city in Romania. I will share also pictures.
Ma scuzati ca nu am postat nimic de ceva vreme dar am fost ocupata cu invitatiile pentru nunta noastra. Nu, nu le-am terminat inca, dar planuiesc sa le termin saptamana aceasta. De asemenea am facut cateva proiecte care ard de nerabdare sa vi le arat, dar asta mai pe finalul saptamanii. Acum sunt in deplasare la Sibiu. Voi reveni si cu fotografii de aici.
Now for today I have prepared a card for the new Stamp'n'doodle Challenge. Can't wait to see your creations on the subject.
Pentru azi am pregatit o felicitare pentru noua provocare de la Stamp'n'doodle. Abea astept sa vad si creatiile voastre la subiect.
 

Thanks for stopping by!
Multumesc pentru vizita!
Alina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to here your opinion