Google+

Friday, April 19, 2013

That's what friends are for

Last week I've got my monthly package with Unity's monthly kit. There are some fabulous stamps in the March KOTM and some of them I decided to use on my friend's Roxana's Birthday Card.
Saptamana trecuta am primit pachetul lunar cu kitul de la Unity Stamps. Kitul din martie contine niste stampile foarte frumoase si am decis sa folosesc cateva din ele pentru felicitarea prietenei mele Roxana.

 

Have a great weekend!
Sa aveti un weekend placut!
Alina

18 comments:

  1. Wow Alina!! This is absolutely stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo pretty, your friend will looove it!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, how cute and pretty colors. and love the flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so soft and feminine. I love the colors you chose and the flowers you added to this. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alina, this card is Beautiful!! Love the pretty kites n flowers - they go so well with the background paper. And the sentiment is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is stunning. I love the stamps from this kit and now it is on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, this is stunning. Makes me so wish I had that kit. You colors are soft and beautiful too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so so pretty Alina.I love the tiny details your card has.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The soft kites are such a sweet touch with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty !!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card. I'm sure your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card! I love the kites.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card! Love all the embellishments you added for dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card!!! Love the soft pastel colors

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion