Google+

Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Bird-day Jessica!

Azi o sarbatorim pe Jessica de la There She Goes Clear Stamps. Imi cer scuze, dar acest post va fi in totalitate in limba engleza.
Today we are celebrating Jessica Knutsen the owner of There She Goes Clear Stamps. It's her birthday and we planed a surprise birthday party to celebrate her.

Dear Jessica I wanna wish you a Happy Bird-day! Have a wonderful day, full of surprises, happiness and love!

And here is the card I prepared for this special day!
I incorporated stamps from three different stamp sets. Can you name them?

Below you can find the list of all the blogs that take part at this big surprise. Go and see what the other gals prepared!
Hugs!
Alina

10 comments:

  1. Wow wow!! You've created such a beautiful scene!! It's easy for me to name the stamp sets you used. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I'd like to be able to say yes I can name them, but I haven't finished my coffee yet lol. Gorgeous scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome scene you've created! LOVE all the dimension you achieved with just stamps on this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished
    to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around
    your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!
    how to make facebook likes

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so wonderful! What a great scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SHUT UP!! This is amazing, Jess will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sillhouettes and fussy cutting. Also enjoyed the sentiment. I love punny cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! Love the sweet little bird!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion