Google+

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Welcom baby boy!

Hi all! It's been a long time since my last post but you know - I've got married! And now that the stressful period of planning my wedding is over I am getting back to crafting. For today I want to show you a  baby card that I did last night. I used three different stamps and they are from different companies. I just mixed them up together to create this little scene.
A trecut ceva timp de la ultimul meu articol, dar voi stiti - m-am casatorit! Si acum, ca perioada stresanta de planificare a nuntii a trecut, ma reintorc la mesterit. Pentru azi va prezint o felicitare pentru un bebelus. Pentru aceasta felicitare am folosit trei stampile diferite de la companii diferite. Mi-a placut cum aratau impreuna si cum creaza aceasta scena draguta.
Here is a close-up.
Aici aveti un detaliu.
 Thanks for stopping by!
Multumesc pentru vizita!
Alina

1 comment:

I would love to here your opinion