Google+

Monday, July 8, 2013

Altered book from my handmade wedding

I promised I'll be back with some more handmade stuff from my wedding. Well here it is: The Altered Engagement Book. This book could be found on the guestbook table for everybody to enjoy.
Dupa cum am promis, am revenit cu elemente din nunta mea handmade. Va prezint cartea cu imagini de la logodna. Aceasta carte a zabovit pe masa cartii invitatilor pentru ca toata lumea sa o poata vedea in voie.
Here ypu have a full view of it.
Aici este o imagine cu toata cartea.
 
And here are some close ups.
Iar aici sunt niste detalii.
(Look... those are the butterflies from the wedding invite!)
(Uite fluturasii de pe invitatie!)

(Oh... and ther is the bike too!)
(Oh... si bicicleta e aici!)




And now some details of how I've done it. I found inspiration on the Sizzix blog here. For my version of the book I've used Distress ink pads, some Sizzix dies, Unity stamps, pre-made paper flowers and lots of pictures from our engagement trip to Paris.
Si acum sa va dau niste detalii de cum am realizat-o. Inspiratia am gasit-o aici. Pentru versiunea mea am folosit tusiere Distress ink, matrite Sizzix, stampile Unity, flori din hartie si multe fotografii din excursia noastra de logodna din Paris.

Thanks for stopping  by!
Multumesc pentru vizita!
Alina

4 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW! This book is absolutely gorgeous! Looking forward to meeting you in Poland soon :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic altered book !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my... this is so pretty and fantastic! Love everything about it. What a great project.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion