Google+

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Mixed Media on Canvas

Today I wanna show you a nice little canvas art that I did in March. I could not present it to you earlier but here it is now.

Azi vreau sa va prezint un tablouas pe care l-am facut in martie. Nu l-am putut prezenta mai repede dar uitati-l aici acum.
For the background I used Prima Marketing paper that I transferred it to the canvas using a kind of mod podge. For transferring patterned paper onto canvas you have multiple choices. There is a special medium for transfer or you can use other mediums that have the ability to stick but are not affected by water. I got inspired by this tutorial on youtube. They also presented the full technique there. After the background was transferred on the canvas, I continued my work with stamping various Unity Stamps on the background and adhering all the flowers and metal pieces. Than I covered them with gesso (love this gesso medium!).

Pentru fundal am folosit hartie de la Prima Marketing pe care am transferat-o pe panza folosind lac pentru decupaj. Pentru a transfera imagini pe panza exista o varietate de posibilitati. Exista lac special pentru transfer sau poti sa folosesti orice medium ce are abilitatea de a lipi dar nu e afectat de apa. Pe mine m-a inspirat acest tutorial de pe youtube. Se prezinta in tutorial tehnica de trasfer pas cu pas. Dupa ce fundalul a fost transferat complet pe panza, am continuat prin a stampila diferite stampile de la Unity pe fundal si prin a lipi florile si piesele metalice. Apoi am acoperit cu un strat de gesso (iubesc acest medium!).

Further down you have close-ups with the canvas. The photos are made with various lenses and from various angels.

In contiunare aveti detalii cu panza. Fotografiile sunt facute cu obiective diferite si din unghiuri diferite.

 


And since you got to the end let me tell you that this canvas is about me and my hobbies: paper crafting, experimenting new techniques, bike riding and of course, flowers.

Si acum ca ati ajuns la final sa stiti ca acesta panza este despre mine si despre pasiunile mele: bricolatul, experimentarea a noi tehnici, plimbarile cu bicicleta si desigur, florile.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Multumesc pentru vizita!
Alina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to here your opinion