Google+

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Envelope challenge at 3rdEye


There are just a few more days till the 3rdEye monthly challenge closes so I thought I should make something for this challenge.
Mai sunt doar cateva zile pana se va inchide provocarea propusa de cei de la 3rdEye asa ca m-am decis sa particip.
The challenge is about using envelopes in our art. My idea was to have an art journal made out of envelopes. I didn't manage to make the cover, wich is not an envelope, but I did embelish some envelopes in the inside.
Provocarea este de a folosi plicuri in proiect. Idea mea a fost sa am un jurnal facut din plicuri. Nu am reusit sa decorez coperta, care nu e un plic, dar am decorat cateva plicuri dinauntru.

Here is the first page. I used a plain blue envelope, glued it on the back of another envelope and than decorated with Unity stamps, some washi tapes and a 3rdEye badge.
Aici este prima pagina. Am folosit un plic simplu albastru pe care l-am lipit pe spatele unui alt plic si apoi l-am decorat cu stampile de la Unity, washi tape si un badge 3rdEye.
These are the next 2 pages. I did these journal by folding C4 size evelopes at about a 3rd and forming a pocket with that folding.
Acestea sunt urmatoarele doua pagini. Am facut acest jurnal prin impaturirea plicurilor C4 cam pe la o treime si formand astfel un buzunaras.


And here is the decorated page. I used various scraps of paper, ribbon, some 3rdEye chipboard and a 3rd Eye badge. The sentiment stamp is from Unity and I love it. I put some color accents with acrilic paint and some splashes of black ink.
Si aici este pagina decorata. Am folosit resturi de hartie, panglica si decoratiuni de la 3rdEye. Sentimentul stampilat este de la Unity si imi place la nebunie. Am dat niste accente de culoare folosind vopsea acrilica si niste pete de cerneala neagra.


Thanks for stopping by!
Multumesc pentru vizita!
Alina






2 comments:

I would love to here your opinion