Google+

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Big Announcement

Hi all! I know... long time no see, but I've been super busy with work and craft and family time. Today I have a big announcement to make. I am so excited about this. Do you remember my post from here? I was telling you that I entered the DT call at the Inspired Blueprints blog. Well... I got in!!!! I am super excited about that. You can read all about it here.
Salutari tuturor. Stiu... nu ne-am mai vazut de mult, dar am fost ocupata cu serviciul si craftul si am petrecut timp  cu familia. Azi am sa va dau o veste mare. Sunt asa de entuziasmata de acest lucru. Va amintiti de acest post? Va spuneam atunci ca imi voi incerca norocul pentru a participa la DT call-ul de la blogul Inspired Blueprints. Ei bine... Am intrat! Fac parte din DT-ul lor. Sunt asa de entuziasmata. Puteti citi mai multe aici (doar in engleza).

Have a creative day!
Sa aveti o zi creativa!
Alina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on making the IB design team Alina!! Looking foward to working and playing with you over there!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion