Google+

Monday, November 11, 2013

Sweet notes

Today I am a guest designer for Lollyrot Illustration blog and I'm so excited about it. I've chose the Nerdy digi stamp to use for a sweet project.
Azi sunt musafir la blogul  Lollyrot Illustration. Multumesc Mariei pentru inviatie. Am ales sa folosesc stampila digitala Nerdy pentru un proiect simpatic.
When you see the Nerdy stamp don't you think of school? Well I did and I thougt I should use the stamp for a school related project. I dressed up a nice post it note pad.
Cand vedeti aceasta stampila digitala nu-i asa ca va ganditi la scoala? Eu asa m-am gandit si am folosit stampila sa imbrac un carnetel de post-it-uri.


Thanks for stopping by. Please visit also Maria's blog and leave some love there too. She's designing these sweet digistamps.
Multumesc pentru vizita. Va invit sa vizitati blogul Mariei si sa lasati comentarii dragute. Ea creaza aceste dragute stampile digitale.
Alina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to here your opinion