Google+

Monday, November 25, 2013

You are such a precious girl

As a guest designer for Lollyrot Illustration I had the honor to make not just one, but two projects. If you missed the first one you can find it here.
Ca designer invitat la Lollyrot Illustration am avut onoare sa fac nu doar unu, ci doua proiecte. Daca l-ati ratat pe primul il gasiti aici.
Today I have for you a mixed media project in which I used the digi stamp provided by Lollyrot Illustration. I made a canvas featuring the birthday girl digi stamp. Besides that I used some 3rdEye clouds and some Prima flowers. Here is the entire project.
Azi v-am pregatit un proiect mixed media in care am folosit stampila furnizata de Lollyrot Illustration. Am facut un tablou cu acea stampila. Pe langa ea am folosit niste norisori de la 3rdEye si niste flori Prima. Aici este proiectul in totalitate.

Thanks for stopping by!
Multumesc de vizita!
Alina

2 comments:

  1. Adorable project Alina! Love the sweet little girl and all the blossoms!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion