Google+

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Inspired Blueprints 118

I'm back in the crafting world after a too long vacation. Life came up during this time and I wasn't able to do as much crafting as I would loved to. Anyway, I'm back now and I'm happy to be sharing with you my first layout from 2014. 
M-am intors in lumea craftingului dupa o vacanta mult prea lunga. Viata a intervenit in timpul acesta si nu am avut timpul necesar sa creez pe cat mi-as fi dorit. In fine, sunt inapoi acum si vreau sa impartasesc cu voi primul layout din 2014.
I wanna share with you the sketch 118 from Inspired Blueprints. There were some changes happening lately on the Inspired Blueprints blog. The new sketches will be posted now on Tuesdays and you will have a linky at the buttom of the blog post to link your layout after posted on your blog. You should definately check the new rules. Now onto the sketch... here it is:
Vreau sa va arat schita 118 de la Inspired Blueprints. Blogul Inspired Blueprints a suferit niste modificari in ultimul timp. Noile schite vor fi postate in fiecare marti si va exista un linky la finalul postului unde veti putea linkui paginile dupa ce le postati pe propriile bloguri. Va invit sa cititi noile reguli la ei pe blog. Si acum schita cu numarul 118:  
And here is my take:
Si aici este interpretarea mea:
And some close details:
Si niste detalii:




Thanks for stopping by!
Va multumesc pentru vizita!
Alina

1 comment:

  1. Your layout is incredible! Love the subtle tones and the added texture paste is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion