Google+

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Circles for a masculine look

The team from 7DotsStudio is having a challenge. You can find all about it here. The theme is "Geometrical Shapes" so I thought I give it a try. Here is my final result.
Echipa de la 7DotsStudio a pus de-o provocare. Puteti afla totul despre ea aici. Tema este "Forme Geometrice" asa ca am zis sa fac si eu o incercare. Aici e rezultatul final.


I mostly used 7DotsStudio papers from the 9th Wave collection but also some other scraps. Hope you like it.
In principiu am folosit hartii din colectia 9th Wave de la 7DotsStudio dar si alte resturi de hartie. Sper sa va placa.

Thanks for stopping by!
Multumesc pentru vizita!
Alina

2 comments:

  1. Great layout! Lovely colors! Thank you for participating to 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your misting and all circles you have used! Great layout! Thank you for playing along with us at 7 Dots Studio

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion