Google+

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Inspired Blueprints sketch120

It's time for a new sketch over at the Inspired Blueprints blog. Here is the new sketch:
E timpul pentru o noua schita Inspired Blueprints.
Isn't this a beautiful sketch? I loved it. I used only one big photo instead of four little ones and I tried a more romantic look.
Nu-i asa ca e frumoasa schita? Mie mi-a placut mult. Am folosit o singura fotografie in loc de patru mai mici si am incercat o tenta romantica.


The photo is from our wedding, of course. I used lots of paper flowers, 3rdEye chipboard, lace and some Unity stamps.
Fotografia e de la nunta noastra desigur. Am folosit multe flori de hartie, forme din lemn de la 3rdEye si cateva stampile Unity.




Thanks for stopping by!
Multumesc pentru vizita!
Alina






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to here your opinion